Ymir Free Download PC Game, Ymir Game Full version highly compressed via direct link, Free Download Ymir Game via torrent link.
Ymir Free Download Information
Ymir PC Game Free Download. The graphics of Ymir are so high and are compatible with high resolution graphics card, when you started playing Ymir you will feel its best graphics ever. The Ymir game play is much interesting. More about it`s controls, the Ymir easy to figure out and the Ymir is really the best amazing game. I also started to like Ymir game. Click on the download button which is given below to start downloading Ymir in your PC.
Ymir is a 4X multiplayer strategy game combined with a city builder where each player develops a civilization of Pigmen starting at the stone age.
The game is divided in 2 main interfaces : a worldmap view and a regional view. Each world tile matches a unique procedurally generated isometric zone that can be explored, settled and built on by players. In each one players can find random resources such as ores , animals or plants depending on the climate, relief and vegetation of the region.
* Pigs with clothes.
* Multiplayer on local or persistent servers.
* Complex socio-economic simulator for a challenging city-building experience on its own.
* Fully procedural worlds where each region is random and unique.
* 7 biomes, each one with its own specific resources to encourage player-trading.
* Advanced diplomatic and economic tools to setup treaties ( right of passage, taxes, payments, trade agreements… ) and trade routes between players.
* Real-time battles.
* WILL remain free of any pay-to-win .
* No direct control over population and economy: They breed, age, work and buy things according to the simulation.
* Population divided in social classes with specific incomes, purchasing power and revenues.
* Dynamic resources prices based on supply/demand, rarity and production costs.
* Even player consumed resources are taken into account: materials for buildings have to be bough at their market prices, generating incomes to the producers and affecting the economy.
* A simulator instead of a set of independent game rules : all variables and actions influence each other in sometimes unpredictable ways that makes things frustratingly challenging.
* Producing too much of something can be as damaging as not enough making the logic of the game quite different from classic management games. ( ex: instead of having positive effects, distributing a new resource can actually destabilize your economy if you’re not careful )
* Real-time battles are not instantiated and actually take place in your cities.
* Build and customize your fortifications with walls, bridges, gates, stairs, towers and battlements.
* With the terrain tools, modify the terrain heights to take maximum advantage of natural defenses like cliffs and hill tops.
* Water forces troops to embark and cross with slow vulnerable rafts: dig canals around your forts, secure your bridges or build a citadel on a river-island with fortified bridges.
* A Strategic-tool allows players to design their local defensive strategy in each one of their cities in case of attack: creating defensive zones, setting troops initial deployment positions and setting their behavior in battle.
* Battles are not instantaneous and belligerents can send reinforcements while a battle is still in progress.
* Battles can include unlimited ‘teams’ at the same time, each one fighting according to its allegiances.
* Battle troops during a battle are all AI controlled ( so that battles can happen independently of the player’s presence ).
* Dozens of unit types including mounted camels, elephants and mammoths.
2 game modes:
* Real-time mode : a ‘classical’ mode to be played alone or with a few friends, meant to be played with the permanent presence of all players and to be stopped/continued over several playing sessions.
* Permanent mode : a more “MMO” mode where the game server is to be left running 24/7 at all times even when players are offline and where actions take much more time than in the real-time mode. Meant to be played with the maximum number of players on a day-to-day basis, with games lasting several weeks.
There Are Some System Requirements To Play This Game Smoothly On Free Download Full Version.
- OS: Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP3), Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 Windows 10
- Processor: 3 GHz Dual Core (Core 3 Duo 3.4 GHz or Althon X3 3.7 GHz)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM.
- Hard Drive: 2 GB Free space.
- Graphics card card (AMD): Directx 10.1 compatible with 513 RAM (ATI Radeon 3000,4000,5000,6000, series, with ATI Radeon 3870 or higher performance)
- Sound Card: Directx Compatible
- Keyboard and Mouse
- DVD Rom Drive
How to Download and Install Ymir.
- Download file completely from here.
- Extract using appropriate extractor. Recommended is WinRAR.
- Install Setup.exe file from the downloaded data.
- Complete the installation.
- If want to crack. Copy Crack and paste it in the install directory, where you have installed.
- Play and Enjoy!
- Leave feedback here.
Download Ymir pc game by clicking the below download button. We are offering the live and working download links. The download links are checked, Download speed is not limited. Download Ymir through single direct link. If you face any problem in downloading game or installing the game, please write in comment box, so that we could resolve the issue. We provide response in 24 hours. Click download button to start downloading Ymir for pc. Thanks for visiting!